• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: myspacemusicians.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoOwners

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
656
Reaction score
33
Domain Name: myspacemusicians.com

Message:
myspacemusicians.com

and

myspacemusician.com
 
Hmmmm...

You have 30+ posts here and you still havent read / learned not to buy ANYTHING with "myspace" in it. It is Trademarked and you will lose the domain, expecially with one like that.

The name is worthless $0

Sorry,
 
maybe News Corp will give me a token for it...
 
Though I like it...stay away from TM's and it could be valuable..make it private and work off PPC.
 
A guy selling a Skype trademarked name along a developed site:

No, I do not at the moment. I don't think that they generally require one. I suppose I should add a little disclaimer type thing saying that I am not affiliated with skype or ebay, though. I have seen numberous domains with skype in the name, and I have seen numerous domains with ebay in the name that have proceeded without problem.

DN is SkypeDaily.com

Basically, he just says "others do it, so i can". I was asking him if he needed an agreement, his answer was such a big lie, shame!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom