• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: myzune.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wangjinhk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Appraisal: myzune.net
Domain Name: myzune.net

Message:
Please wondering what this names value is? thanks.
 
Until we know for sure... not much :).
 
What does zune mean?
 
Zune is a new music player from Microsoft.

I have just found out that there are already ads on Google.com when the word zune is searched there.
 
if you have offers for $xxx for this .net I would take the offer immediately. I dont think it would ever be worth more than that even if the zune becomes very popular. I would have said the name is worth $xx but if people are offering you more than take it. I think only the .com could be worth more than XXX with the MY in front.
 
It's not worth anything, but I don't think cigarettes are worth anything either. If someone has offered you money for it then that's their problem. Stick it to them.
 
I'm confused isn't Zune trademarked? why are people buying zune names?
 
I think that if the word zune is trademarked, it is most likely for when the word is used to refer to a music player (that does not seem to exist yet).

The Internet is a big place; for example: apple.com can exist, and so can washingtonapplecountry.com, and so can apple.org

Anyway, I bet Microsoft is pleased with all of the Zune hype. They are getting thousands of dollars worth of free advertising.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom