• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: NETSCASH.COM & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffaneyc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: NETSCASH.COM

Message:
Please give me an idea what it is worth......

PM me or POST

I really want to sell, I have 21 in all!!

treatsforme.com
destinedgreatness.com
theunitedstaesofamericahome.com
usnnews.org
newspeg.com
giveherpleasure.com
dunkshoe.com
dreamlogics.com
kindenergy.com
gamersgoods.com
elycos.com
googlemacau.com
netscash.com
ecutrade.com
doenload.info
dooce.info
dwonload.info
realestae.info
yyellowpages.info
yyellowpages.net
yyellowpages.org
 
I will give you $0 for all of them

I dont see value in any

They dont make any sense at all

**This is also an appraisal thread, you arent supposed to solicit names for sale, you may want to review the forum rules posted at the top of the page**
 
I agree, none are particularly impressive, maybe $20-25 tops for a couple of them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom