• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: nutrify.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be ecstatic to get a 5K offer for that site. Without those, I'd say mid xx.
 
Your 5k offers are obviously from resellers who know the name is worth more. Hold out for 25k+ JMHO
 
I don't know what you paid for it or what the AFD appraisal was - but I personally would be thrilled to get 5K or even 1k for that name.

no offense, Primavera, but the resellers need to at least see something in OVT to consider a name. I just dont think a reseller would waste thousands of precious dollars for a one word dictionary .com that no one is interested in in 2006. ( Did I just write a sentence with two back-to-back "in"s ? Well, look at me!)

IMO - End User $50 - $99. Reseller 0- $20.

Sell for 5k.
 
5k would be nice for this name, nothing wrong with that.

But to me it also seems highly brandable regardless if it has any searches or traffic. Easy to spell and remember and health related, I could see it used in a commercial for a health product, it also sounds like a slogan "Nutrify!"
If you hold out for an end user it all depends on how badly they want the name, but it could go for up to 10k easily to the right company.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom