• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Pokarroom.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
980
Reaction score
0
Thread closed.
 
Stop collecting f$ with stupid posts, WhoDatDog.


3k
 
I know it is .com which is it's best point, but 'cos it's spelled wrong I can't see it's got much potential ,sorry. Just reg fee unless you develop.
 
Jonathan said:
Stop collecting f$ with stupid posts, WhoDatDog.


3k


I have no idea what you talking about and know nothing about DNF $$$. I have never used a DNF $$ and could give a rat's ass about them....don't even know how many I have. This name is worth less than zero.
 
Thread closed.

.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom