• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Proxy.im

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
912
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Proxy.im

Message:
Hi,

What do all of you think of proxy.im?
 
I think instant message when I see im.

I do not know much about proxies or about instant messaging, but I think that improving the security and privacy of people’s im’s would be appreciated by many.
 
Any recorded sales of the .im extension? This type of information is necessary to properly appraise any cctld.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom