• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: RealtorsArea.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XAPKIB

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: RealtorsArea.com

Message:
Please, peer appraisal requested on the listed domain.
 
Realtors is a TM term and they are very protective of how and who uses it. I would say reg fee based on that alone.
 
uofadp said:
Realtors is a TM term and they are very protective of how and who uses it. I would say reg fee based on that alone.

Indeed...
 
Realtor is a Trademark of the NAR and is also a service mark of most Realtor companies.

It has the potential to be a high risk domain, therefore I can see no value.
 
Trademark Problem kills it.

Harold Hunter Jr, Esq.

HunterLawoffice.us

Hunter Law Office, PLLC
 
I would suggest registering domains with the keyword Realty instead.

Good Luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom