• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: recycle.it

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: recycle.it

Message:
What you think it's worth?
 
Good name - recycling is getting to be a huge industry in the UK, and no doubt elsewhere.

My guess is anywhere from $50000 - $150000 to end user. Governmental agencies would be interested for awareness campaigns etc.

Possibly lease it to an agency, let them build traffic, then at the end of the lease sell it to an end user.
 
uhm...I like it but being in Italy, we used another word.....but english companies could like that very much.
I would say low xx,xxx or high x,xxx
 
I like the domain a lot. Good future value - once we get past the dotcom infatuation (we will).

That having been said -

Reseller : 1k - undeveloped.
End User : 5K to 9k. even that is a lot for a non-product specific business type domain.
 
Thanks everybody. I guess I will hold on to it for a while. Any other opinions?
 
Surely not under $10.000, wait for it!
 
Nice name. Easy to remember. Great use for US targeted site.

Build it up as a directory and then use aff links and sell adverts.

again really nice find!
 
recycle.it as a directory???
i have seen everyname in the book for a directory but amm yet to asee a recyvling domain for one ;)
 
Fantastic name and would not sell for under xx,xxx and I'll tell you why.

I do some work for local governments in the UK and they are currently looking at ways to force people to recycle and even considering handing out fines. The name is catchy and easy to remember, with more political parties going Green to appease the voters and the EU I am sure the name will be worth high xx,xxx low xxx,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom