• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: sponsored.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelczhang

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: sponsored.us

Message:
A google search of sponsored returns 1,210,000,000 results...

The name could also be an interesting domain hack:

COMPANY.sponsored.us

How much is this worth?

Also, feel free to send me offers through PM.
 
Clever hack and an interesting name. It is very difficult to appraise, though. I'd guess low-mid $xxx to the right end user.
 
I paid 100$ a few days ago for this name.

Do you think that was a good price?
 
michaelczhang said:
I paid 100$ a few days ago for this name.

Do you think that was a good price?

Hi Michael, Sounds like a decent price. Of course,
sponsor.us is a better name, but I think you've got
a good deal there!

Good luck
 
I see a name like this and I try to assess its appeal to the larger business community and the more narrow, niche market suggested in the name itself. It obviously ties into advertising and made me think immediately of the high paying sponsors whose names (brand) you see on NASCAR autos.

Your domain could work as a go-between for sponsors and sponsorees linking sporting/music events, athletes, products with various advertisers who want an in-road to the particular demographic who frequent the sporting event. For example, I know a young guy who grew up with motorcycles and got pretty heavily involved in motorcross and X-games. He was eventually approached by various companies who wanted to sponsor him ... meaning he wore their logo and endorsed their products (for big money).

That "relationship" is described in Sponsored.US. Maybe the catch phrase could be:

Sponsored.US ... linking special talent with tomorrow's sponsors.
 
$100 is just about right...you'll be lucky to get that back.
 
Nice one, maybe low-mid $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom