• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: transfered.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: transfered.ca

Message:
Thought this would be a great domain for a relocation company or a Realtor considering there are 10's of thousands of professionals transfered each year and rely on numerous services and professionals such as lawyers, movers, apprasiers and so on. Any one with .ca experince have a value opinion?
 
nicename but not so sure about the extension.
Hold onto it tho.
high xxx or low xxxx maybe at this time.
 
Isn't the correct spelling.....transferred ?
 
u r right sags.
i must be drunk like hell.
well i then except the value to decrease.
 
Well I feel a little stupid but greatful for your response, I went and registered to correct spelling transferred.ca so I guess I have the correct and the typo.
 
Common typos can be good. Who knows, maybe most people spell it the other way :smile:

I think your idea of a complete website for all the needs of people moving for employment purposes is a very good one. I recently moved my son to Alberta and could have used a one stop website. Employment, real estate, apartment rentals, u haul rates etc.

Good luck,

sags
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom