• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: Trilobites.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paleoglobe

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: Trilobites.eu

Message:
Hello all,

I have been able to register trilobites.eu. Trilobites are the most sought after fossils in the world.

But trilobite is also a brand of electrolux (the name was chosen because the machine looks like the fossil trilobites).

I know that trilobite.eu was purchased by electrolux. Could I get in trouble because I own this name? Is it possible to sell this name to them? How should I do that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom