• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: tv18.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameMatters

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
5
Domain Name: tv18.com

Message:

Any thoughts on this name please?
 
nice domain, I just sold a similar domain for mid/high $xxx, and I think yours is better, so I wouldn't sell that one for under mid $x.xxx for the right end user probably higher
 
Thank you Domainah, any other thoughts are appreciated.

Regards,
 
..........
 
Last edited:
good domain. i agree high $xxx.
 
I could pay $1K after a traffic test!
 
Thanks everyone and thanks to gpinchev for the offer, I have received much higher offers already.

Any more appraisals are apprecaited.

thanks,
 
What's the highest offer so far ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom