• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: unlimitedtext.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: unlimitedtext.net


any appraisals?
thanks
 
I owned unlimitedtext.com awhile back. I believe i sold it for mid-high XXX. Not sure about the .net though.

maybe XX
 
nice. I read in another thread you have a unique tatic in finding enusers? Can you give me insight on this one? please pm

So unlimitedtext.net might be worth a little more than reg fee?

thanks
 
Sure. I will drop you a pm when I get up.
 
Edited your thread. Too many domains for an appraisal thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom