• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: UTD.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate sitting here is a soccer fan in the UK. He thinks that www.utd.com is a ''brilliant one''. He also thinks that it would be important for manutd to own it before another club got hold of it such as Newcastle United. Creature
 
I would counter around 75,000, more or less if you are really motivated to sell it or not. 20k is an end user price in itself I think.
 
huge potential , can scrub really nice price off some football club apart from that it still should go for massive sum if some club dont want it ,donot sell less then 50k minimum
 
Also: Uniform-geometrical Theory of Diffraction.

Stay with the football pitch. Sorry for the pun.
 
I think 20K is a decent offer but I would try to gear for more like 40K.
Somewhere between the two would still be OK, assuming the other party is not identified and you have no idea of their means.

You could also sit on the name and keep it for a few years and I think names will be going one way: up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom