Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Absolutly higher than $5000.DomainTradeCenter said:Not everybody can say he/she owns a 2-digit .eu
Very good, really great.
I would say 5000 $$$ up
regards
and congratulations
dtc
True, we rock! :rockon:kiviniar said:europeans have big money.
I'd have to disagree.FilthyVentures said:all have much more desirable letter in them, more companys/businesses start with g,i,c,l,p,d than with a v
peaceAfter looking at these facts I would not agree with some of the other above appraisals that you can get $xx,xxx or even high $x,xxx at this time
Leading Names said:Seriously guys, mid five figures? Not a chance of achieving anything near that, ever.
Two char .org and .net domains are selling for 1-3k
I would value v4.eu at $500. You might be able to flip it for more to an over eager reseller who's been sucked in by the whole .EU hype, and that's what it is - hype
- Rob
marod0er said:True, we rock! :rockon:
Enduser mid â¬XX,XXX
FilthyVentures said:I would say at the most low to mid $x,xxx to end user at this time
It also has a "v" in it which is not the best letter to start a name with
Did a quick search of sedo.com and found a few of these in 2 minutes
g0.eu 3,900 EUR
i0.eu 3,900 EUR
c0.eu 1,900 EUR
l0.eu 1,900 EUR
p0.eu 1,900 EUR
d0.eu 1,900 EUR
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.