• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: VladimirPutin.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddypi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
2,340
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: VladimirPutin.info

Message:
The president of Russia, and an international politician.

I plan on developing an informational site about this man.

Appraisals welcomed, however.
 
I'm not sure how many people know how to spell Vladimir so I'm glad you are developing
 
domain alone = highXX or may be lowXXX to end user
 
Thanks for the appraisals, any more?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom