• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: wiisync.com & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: wiisync.com

Message:
cyberwii.com

Seems to be good names with remainder of wii names left??

What does the dnforum community say?? Any appraisals??

thanks
 
I would not be ashamed of those names. You might fetch $50-$75 each to the right party.
 
thanks demo! That's more than I have invested!! lol

any more thoughts on my only two wii names??


thanks
 
Which would you keep? Wiisync.com or Cyberwii.com.

It seems not much interest in either one. Maybe ad revenue when game rolls out??

any comments?

thanks
 
Nolz91 said:
Which would you keep? Wiisync.com or Cyberwii.com.

It seems not much interest in either one. Maybe ad revenue when game rolls out??

any comments?

thanks
yes, ad revenue is your best bet for these names. but, you don't have to wait, until games roll out. get started today.....

based on ad rev, you can get good price. a forum is a good point to start.
 
Good idea zojila!

I'm still pretty new at the domain thing. I have about 50 domains now!! My focus has been changing from registering new names to developing the ones I have.

I'm slowly( i mean slowly) developing a few of them. The rest i'm parking at sedo. Starting to see significant revenue from them. How's adsense??

I'm just not the best at creating forums and such. Any good starter sites?

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom