• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: wiitobe.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklover1980

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Domain Name: wiitobe.com

Message:
hold any value and I have wiiworld.info
 
rocklover1980 said:
Domain Name: wiitobe.com

Message:
hold any value and I have wiiworld.info

What does the "tobe" part mean? I like the other name you have better. wiiworld.info is worth low xx to mid xx undeveloped. I suggest developing an information site around that name and it's value will be much higher. a wii name sold recently for over $2000. Good luck.
 
rocklover1980 said:
to be I just thought it sounded good.

does not make much sense. worth a low $xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom