• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.Haul.it

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansen

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: www.Haul.it

Message:
Hi,

I would be interested in hearing some appraisals for this one. I think it would be absolutely perfect for end users in the long-haul trucking, moving, relocating and shipping industries. Am I too hopeful? Thanks in advance for any insight.

-Justin
 
hmmm maybe 10,000
my guess is no more than 20,000 at best
 
wow bobby, i would never pay that much for it.

As of now most moving companys use .com because thats what most adults usemabey in 10 - 20 years it will be worh more, but as of now i would see to for about $40 - $400 as u said it matters on teh end users.

- John
 
yeah i knew i posted high
but belive me if you find the right end user it might turn out at 10,000
but yeah average wouldnt be more than 900
 
i think it is a good name and its difficult to judge its value. i wouldnt sell for less than mid $xxx though.
 
Good name for a trucking company or so. Good luck!

Just curious, what's the regfee on "it" domains?

:whoo:
 
will from what he said it sounds like $30
 
Registration was 46.00 € (~$58USD)

Yearly renewal will be 28.00 (~$35USD)
 
i don`t think the name has any much value because it will target italian speakers who possibly would prefer the italian word for haul (italian speakers help here: is there an italian word like haul?).
 
Much like the .pk domain I posted for appraisal here recently, the actual domain extension has little to do with the target market.

I could easily invision a trucking/moving/etc company advertising with the name www.Haul.it in commercials. Or a similar company with www.Haul.it displayed on the side of a tractor-trailer.

The name/site would have nothing to do with Italy, but rather would be used for marketing.
 
I doubt you can find any company from Italy interested in that one, I don`t even know the meaning of that word.
 
Haul: To transport, as with a truck or cart.

See: UHaul.com, CallAndHaul.com

As far as value to an Italian company, see above post.
 
well, thanks for the explanation but it`s all about the domain hack then.

Some companies may like it, I don`t.

If this is going to be chosen based on the hack then with .it there are plenty of other names to reg.
 
italiandragon said:
well, thanks for the explanation but it`s all about the domain hack then.

Some companies may like it, I don`t.

If this is going to be chosen based on the hack then with .it there are plenty of other names to reg.

Trust me, I've looked, there aren't. :)

I registered another .it which I'd really love to develop (it should be easy to code, the crucial part would be getting traffic there and participating). Due to the prohibitively high registration cost (obviously not high for many folks out there, but I've never made a domain sale yet, so every little bit counts for me!), I narrowed my list down and Haul.it stood above all the rest in my mind.
 
Strong name.

Go find the end user. $5 - 10k. ($200 - $999 reseller).

I makes sense, it is brandable. You like it, I like it, some end user will love it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom