• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: www.nRaged.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx but i really dont know how is it doin, can someone give comments on it?
 
it`s doing great, now you need to bring more users so at no cost you should exchange links or banners with other website, I had a forum in 2000 till 2004 from zero I got there about 1000 members but was hard work because I invested zero money but lots of time.
 
U mean u has 1000 members in 4 years? i was thinking in lines of a thousand in 6 months..
 
no I had the forum for 4 years...it took me about 1 year to arrive at 1,000 members
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom