• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: ZEHX.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkan

DNF Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ZEHX.COM

Message:
Any thoughts on this one?
 
does it have any meaning? I have one like this vaoy.com (just 4 letters)
 
veryfine said:
does it have any meaning? I have one like this vaoy.com (just 4 letters)

No real meaning that I know of just that ZEHX to me sound a lot like SEX if you add some some power to the pronounciation. I thought it was a cool domain and couldn't stop myself from getting it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom