• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisals: exithelp.com and two others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
ExitHelp.com

LoanAndLender.com

CreditRepairHelpline.com

?
 
I found the following link:

http://www.freeminds.org/psych/exithelp.htm

exithelp.com could be used as a site to help people leave cults.

My appraisal for exithelp.com is $XX, but it could be worth more to the right buyer who is specifically looking for that name.

On the other hand, the more specific leavecult.com, cultexit.com and exitcult.com are still available.
 
Thanks renec. I hadn't thought of that type of market. I was thinking more along the technical line. Exit Help is some type of computer function. Search Exit Help at Google. That's more the market I was thinking.

In 2002 and 2003 ExitHelp.com was a survey site collecting info on people's shopping experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom