• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise these 2 business domains please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
2,337
Reaction score
35
Hi All,

I have just managed to acquire these two little beauties (in my eyes at least), I would appreciate appraisals on them.

DieBusiness.com

DieBusiness.de


'Die Business' is German for 'The Business'. Many German domains are registered in the .com as well as .de suffixes.

Also thanks to 'SnickSnack' could you please appraise:

DasBusiness.com

I do not know how to do a German Overture check so any help here would also be appreciated.
 
Hi SnickSnack,

Thank you for that. (A teacher friend of mine gave me the translation - but then again! :rolleyes: )

I have just registered DasBusiness.com, the .de having already been taken!

I am sending you some DNF$ as a thank you.

Billbo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom