• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed apus.com -- a constellation

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
What do you think of apus.com?

Apus is a constellation in the Southern Hemisphere:
http://deepsky.astroinfo.org/Aps/index.en.php
It also means "bird of paradise", and I think it would make a good brandable business name.

At least the following extensions of apus are taken:
apus.com
apus.net
apus.info
apus.biz
apus.org
apus.at
apus.ca
apus.co.at
apus.com.au
apus.cz
apus.de
apus.it
apus.lv
apus.org.uk
apus.pl
apus.ru

What is your appraisal?
 
I thought of pus...

I guess if you have to expalin it..it really doens't work..

Maybe someone out there is trying to buy all the constellation names...good luck.
 
same category as URANUS.com :laugh:
 
Um.... Hm...Apus eh?. I guess Apex works maybe Apus would work.

THe set $100-$185
 
Nice, brandable name... sounds good to non-english speakers, especially european market.... $200
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom