Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

discussion are EMD .dk domains selling well?

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

Wild Sabre

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to the forum (or you can say I forgot my account username/email) and now making my way through the same forum again.

so I thought I'd ask how much does an Single word EMD .Dk domain in footwear niche with 7+ Years old age can go for?

Thanks again and its good to be back. I'll post a intro thread if there's still an intro forum here.

-FoxRules

Last edited:

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
how much does an Single word EMD .Dk domain in footwear niche with 7+ Years old age can go for?
.dk is pretty specific to Denmark. It seems there may not be a lot of people interested by such a domain out of this country (or doing some business there, of course). After, you have a fairly simple offer/DEMAND problem: Denmark isn't very big, so, not that much local demand.

You can check for sales of .dk domains on NameBio: There aren't many. DOTdk isn't a very attractive extension internationally. These are last 10 sales appearing on NameBio.com (which spans from now all the way to early 2017).

Namebio.png

Maybe it's worth some good money. But it will probably not be easy to sell.
All you need is to find an interested buyer, and that's also all the difficulty.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom