• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Aroi.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
345
Reaction score
1
I found AROI.net last night and would like to get a few appraisals from you guys. AROI is simply "A Return On Investment".

Google shows about 8,160,000 search results for the search term "a roi".

Google also shows about 95,500,000 search results for the search term "roi".

Archive.org shows a live website back in 2003. It appears to have been a Thai site. Any thoughts or opinions will be appreciated.
 
Not even registration fee?
 
its ROI not AROI..net kills it .. low $$
 
Thank you domainah. That's the type feedback I was hoping to hear. An honest appraisal. I still liked the Google search results for the term "a roi". I'm hoping to somehow intergrate it into a site I have at BeDiverse dot com.

Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom