• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed aTopShelf.com appraisal please.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorin

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
I got this domain name one week ago. I am going to sell it but not sure about the price. Please give some comments.
If some one is interested in it, please PM me.
Although it is for apparisal, I can also sell it right now.
Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom