• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AUTOTALK.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Name has been sold.
 
Last edited:
what? english please

if you are asking if autotalk is a good buy at 5k then YES, if its what you need. If you are asking if you should SELL at 5k, then it's not a really high or low price...maybe just about in the middlecas far as value goes imo..I would guess the domain AutoTalk.com with type-ins and all that jazz would be 3-10k
 
what? english please

if you are asking if autotalk is a good buy at 5k then YES, if its what you need. If you are asking if you should SELL at 5k, then it's not a really high or low price...maybe just about in the middlecas far as value goes imo..I would guess the domain AutoTalk.com with type-ins and all that jazz would be 3-10k

That was english Mocus...lol...Thanks for the feedback.
 
I like this domain a lot. Easy to spell, short, clear. Good potential for forums or blogs. $5000 sounds about right, as a quick opinion, but I think could go higher with patience.
 
Good it has traffic etc
What it's worth to a reseller & enduser are totally different. Obviously lends itself to a forum which is time intensive & not always over profitable.
tbh if you sold it on here i would be surprised if anyone dug deeper than mid to high $xxx
i would sell for $5k without doubt but obviously noone takes a first offer, would be wise to squeeze a little more
cheers
Pred
 
I really like this domain, in fact I kept my eye on it to see if it was going to expire recently.
 
Good it has traffic etc
What it's worth to a reseller & enduser are totally different. Obviously lends itself to a forum which is time intensive & not always over profitable.
tbh if you sold it on here i would be surprised if anyone dug deeper than mid to high $xxx
i would sell for $5k without doubt but obviously noone takes a first offer, would be wise to squeeze a little more
cheers
Pred

Well lets have a go at it and find out? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330069589858
 
Wow nice name... love it... but I am afraid you might not get two much out of ebay. Without traffic, I think you can get $5k for this domain... with traffic, it should drive the price sky high.

I said you should put a reserve on it and wait for the right buyer to come along. If you develop it into a Car Forum website... you might get even more.

Happy New Year...
 
Wow nice name... love it... but I am afraid you might not get two much out of ebay. Without traffic, I think you can get $5k for this domain... with traffic, it should drive the price sky high.

I said you should put a reserve on it and wait for the right buyer to come along. If you develop it into a Car Forum website... you might get even more.

Happy New Year...

Hi Varchar, it is a forum now. www.autotalk.com It does 1500 unique's a month. We just have done absolutly nothing with it since the day we put up a forum for it. It has never been advertised.
 
You should put more topics on your site... keeping your members to come back. There are a lot of views, but not too much posts.

I have recently purchased car-vids.com... I would love to add a car forum there if I can afford your domain. :)

Good luck with your auction.
 
great domain

5 k easy now

develope the traffic for a year wtih a discussion forum and you should be able to get 10k + if you market it correction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom