Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Available Overture Names with ext F250$ suggested donation! No Adult Names! [#4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please check all ovt before you register.

gissaltd.com 45 ovt. available at Cnobin

dispacth.com 29 ovt.

cartoon-netwoor.com 104 ovt.

PLEASE DONATE...
Andrew Shaw

JEsports said:
taken, dnf sent

thanks

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
atlantsbraves.com 25
mscok.com 27
myhusbandswife.com 25
silikies.com 26

nickb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
cartoon-netwoor.com 104 ovt.

i didnt think the overture figures were true if there was a hyphen???

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nickb said:
i didnt think the overture figures were true if there was a hyphen???

They're not, overture treats them as spaces

THCGroup

The THC Group, LLC.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the last 4 I have posted have all been taken and not a donation recvd:

these were all taken

garojewelry.com 26
dailyharld.com 26
generation2worldwide.com 26
magaracikcatalonia.com 44

a couple were also reposted by others after my post.
Please check to make sure names haven't been posted by someone else before you post them so the proper person receives credit.
Thanks

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bertwrld said:
the last 4 I have posted have all been taken and not a donation recvd:

these were all taken

garojewelry.com 26
dailyharld.com 26
generation2worldwide.com 26
magaracikcatalonia.com 44

a couple were also reposted by others after my post.
Please check to make sure names haven't been posted by someone else before you post them so the proper person receives credit.
Thanks

Hello,
Sorry i didnt saw you posted dailyharld.com , i posted it too , but i received donation for evergirlgirl.com which wasnt posted before ... if someone would have registered dailyharld and sent me donation i would have gladly sent it to u .

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dispacth.com was registered and no donation was received... for those who think they are getting away with "free" tips... you will find to be real sorry when people stop providing these names. DONATE if you register.... its really not much to ask for all the work that is done!

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make it mandatory that from now on, one that registers must post exactly what names they regg'ed it as as well as how much DNF $ was donated and to who it was donated. This should be a simple process. Otherwise post their whois on the names registered so we can see who is not paying up and hopefully they will not hide behind whois privacy.

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, people may get access to list of identical OVT w/ext domains privately, not from this thread. Despite it being uncommon, this can happen. So do check the whois and see if the registrant is someone we know from this forum. I personally don't feel that it is wrong to make things clear upfront in this thread when there's doubts. It should be fair to every single one of us to donate to the contributer for his/her effort spent on the domains.

Flora.

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way it happens with me sometime i find a domain and come here to see it being already registered , if i register that name before seeing it posted over here, i dont think i would need to donate anything ?

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well... Its a matter of trust... Obviously donating is not something you have to do. Its very unethical not too however. If you got the name from another place, then you have no obligations to pay, but we need people to be honest. There has obviously been an honestly issue. If people keep getting taken for, people are not going to keep posting thier hard earned finds. Just be honest and donate when you register a domain from any list here on DNF. Its only the ethical thing to do!

pkguy

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's one for everyone
26 fostersfirend.com
Thanks

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daniel said:
atlantsbraves.com 25
mscok.com 27
myhusbandswife.com 25
silikies.com 26

Tried to reg atlantsbraves.com... already taken.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Id say... From now on... everytime we find that a name was registered without having donated to the poster. We will post Whois and be sure that noone does business with that person on this forum. Its stealing. People take their time to get names for everyone, and then others think they can take names without paying. Let this scare whoever is doing it... When you register a name thats posted, clearly state the name you registered and how much you donated to what person... that way we know everything we must.

So far we will be doing a WHOIS check on:

atlantsbraves.com
dispacth.com

Any others?

pkguy

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
perhaps email the person and then see if they reply etc.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just think that it needs to be clear to everyone, because everyone obviously didnt know... If you register a name on any of these lists... just donate. 250DNF$ really isnt much...and for someone to do so much work, its really frustrating to know someone has taken advantage of you.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
Id say... From now on... everytime we find that a name was registered without having donated to the poster. We will post Whois and be sure that noone does business with that person on this forum. Its stealing. People take their time to get names for everyone, and then others think they can take names without paying. Let this scare whoever is doing it... When you register a name thats posted, clearly state the name you registered and how much you donated to what person... that way we know everything we must.

So far we will be doing a WHOIS check on:

atlantsbraves.com
dispacth.com

Any others?

You're going way over the top over this in my opinion. You should hope to get a donation, but you should expect not to in some cases ie someone might have regged the name without finding it here or a "guest" might have taken it.
If people who post here (very welcome though it is) are going to get shirty in regards to a dnf$ donation I suggest that the donation be brought down to around $50dnf.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed, like I said, if you didnt find it here then you have no obligation to send a donation. With all due respect to you Ed, for someone to come on here, see a name listed as available, and not donate... its unethical... Though its not something that HAS to be done... I think its something that should always be done. Otherwise what is to keep people posting when that person takes all thier time, and doesnt even get a simple thanks. Also... im almost certain that this thread is not viewable by guests as its a private forum to all paid members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators