Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Available Overture Names with ext F250$ suggested donation! No Adult Names! [#4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
Ed, like I said, if you didnt find it here then you have no obligation to send a donation. With all due respect to you Ed, for someone to come on here, see a name listed as available, and not donate... its unethical... Though its not something that HAS to be done... I think its something that should always be done. Otherwise what is to keep people posting when that person takes all thier time, and doesnt even get a simple thanks. Also... im almost certain that this thread is not viewable by guests as its a private forum to all paid members.

I agree it should be done. But don't worry if it isn't done everytime - that's par for the course.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem is that its rarely done anymore. I just think people should know donating is a good idea... These people put a lot of time and hard work into every name that is posted.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pacehigh.com 40
haranandnicol.com 26

siaver

Domain Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
n1cola.com 30
DONBOSCOSILIGURI.COM 30

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw1387 said:
The problem is that its rarely done anymore. I just think people should know donating is a good idea... These people put a lot of time and hard work into every name that is posted.

So register it yourself - umm then sell it

see..you dont just offer things and have it say in the thread title "suggested donation" (but not necessary) even though you may not have made that title it's where you are posting these domains..and then you get your panties all ruffled and start crying about domains that got registered with no donation, what did you think was gonna happen when you publicly post these domains? I registered a few of them today, and I decided not to donate since I did'nt have any DNF$, so don't do business with me now, I'm so publicly humiliated...what will I ever do? And?

Ashaw....with all due respect..I keep seeing you post everywhere and you seem to take things to the extreme a little more than necessary...your idea of turning this thread into a public member bashing that you are self perpetuating by posting unregged domains is just childish and unproductive...if you want to profit in any way with these then just register them and sell them at 0.50/per ovt. point then you can buy all the DNF$ you want...and you dont have to cry anymore either..problem solved.

:eek:k:

Chris

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send lists via PM to people you know who have sent DNF$ :) like me!

<-- always pays DNF for regg'ed domains! The situation will work itself out.

Best,

Roy

PS Chris has a good idea. It may cost a good chunk of change to register some of the lists that have been posted though, and with the gamble they will all be sold.

siaver

Domain Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh boy, that's gonna get a lot of flames........

Any one up for coming up with an alternate solution to un-regged trading?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love you guys and I want us all to be successful, but i have to be honest and speak my mind here...Don't throw free traffic domains at domain entrepenuers and expect them not to pounce on them ALL and register them immediately if they have DNF$ or not..this whole thread is silly really..is this a non-profit hobby for us all or are you serious about making money? Whether you want to admit it or come to terms with it in the end it's "Survival of the fittest", thats just a hard fact in life. We are in a limited window of time to get these domains..if you are giving them away for a "suggested" DNF$ donation you are just plain crazy imo..there I said it.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No...not crying... it makes no sense for people to post and be taken for. This thread is made for people to share their findings and be rewarded in return. Its just the right thing to do. I dont think anyone is being childish. Its not illegal to take a name and not donate, you may live to diffrent standards. You are only making a full of yourself with your name calling, as im only trying to help all of the people that spend so much time, and work so hard to provide these names for people.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
work soooooooooooo very very hard, all that manual overture rank checking....lmao ok dude. :eek:k: now thats funny..

as in you would be a "fool" (correct spelling) to post unregged overture domains for free..since a donation is NOT necessary..and with ALL that hard work that goes in to it of course..it might make sense to spend your time doing something productive other than giving them away for pennies...like registering them and selling them...to make up for all that hard effort and resources you used of course. Just a crazy thought - I am trying to help you...don't give and then complain is the moral of this story..

Now that we cleared that all up...let's get back to business..
who has more free overture with extension names?

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree this is very time consuming. And the issue is not really for the amount of donation but the courtesy and behaviour of those who simply wanna get away with the benefit of NOT needing to look through thousands of domains, yet getting what they want (a traffic domain). Those who did not search for these domains will not know how long it really take to find these OVT domains. There are only 10 or so in a couple thousand domains. It would have been ok if you do not have the F$ and said thank you to the contributer. Nonetheless, issues do pop in when many people have access to identical domains and went ahead registering them without knowing they are posted in here. So it is a wise thing to confirm the issue with the registrant imo.

Flora.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly MissFlora..you are right on the money, which is why I think this thread is a waste of time and resources..if you are'nt making real money on it then why do it?
It would be different if it was for a good cause like helping hurricane victims or kids with cancer, etc..but this is just silly..and then to have Ashaw start a big rant about it and suggesting the public bashing of members and posting their private info and then to "not to do business with those people" and getting all huffy puffy about no donations is just not cool..this thread should be restarted with new terms if you HAVE to donate and there are all these rigid guidelines in place..you might as well just sell them. (big brainstorm) I am trying to help here... :)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well put flora... and Mocus some people think of others, and not just themselves. like i said in a previous post, it would even be nice to get a thanks. It would be a good to do something productive instead of finding overture names? I dont understand you because you say its unproductive, yet you used the names people found, registered them and didnt say a word till now. If it was unproductive, noone would be benifiting from them. Mocus... go ahead and take everyones posted names and dont donate... you will begin to see that these services that are so generiously offered for so cheap will begin to deminish

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So where's the new list of ovt names!?!?! I am armed and ready to DONATE!

:p :cheeky: :rolleyes: :santa: :) :approve: :clown:

Roy

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, I am trying to help you..I registered 2 domains and was 100% honest about it, and they were not the ones in question..your good guy innocent victim act is'nt making me feel bad for you..you are wasting your time is what I am telling you dude, it's a very flawed "business plan" here..find available domains and then hope you get DNF$ for them? Are you kdding me? C'mon man get with the program..I posted in response to your ourbursts and threats to our fellow DNF members and public bashing of them, thats unacceptable and counterproductive over the registration of a free & offered publicly domain name...do what you want bro..I am thinking of you and trying to help you out here and solve the problem you have...either make donations MANDATORY or just ditch this whole idea..the "honor system" works if you are a schoolgirl/boy and 9 years old..This is business, we are all over the world and on the Internet, this is reality. So I just want you to have reasonable expectations of whats gonna happen when you post these free unreg'd domains, I am not the culprit here, there is'nt one - you offer, they are taken, then you complain...go figure. I'm done here and hope this makes sense..no disrespect to anyone. Peace and love..

Chris

btw- the next person to post any unregged name OVT WITH EXT (for jonathan..lol) gets my 250 DNF$...just for fun..and I don't even want to register it. This is all possible courtesy of my sponsor sneakers.com! (Roy is tha man!) hehehe :)

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
potatoboxing4idiots.com is unregistered. send me my 250 f$

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oops..You got me!, NOT! unregged "with extension"

I did'nt think a sly fox like you would be in here Jonathan..hehehhe, I luv ya man!

Chris

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he was just kidding slava...cause originally I did not specify "WITH EXT"
..you gotta watch that Jonathan guy cause he's razor sharp! :) Gotta love that guy..

Ohhh moment of brilliance! I figured it out! Right here right now...you post the donation offered FIRST and then get the domain names! DUH?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom