Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Azam.com - should I sell it for this price? Advice please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Azam.com said:
Yes, there's a risk involved, but some experts say it's better to set lower amount than you are looking for and hope the bidding goes higher.

This guy is too much :crazy:

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If your buyer is still offering 73k, you need to contact them and close this deal.
ASAP
The money can fund other projects and buy you some premium names.

Not a lot to think about, except greed....and that could stall your sale forever.

Sell and move on to bigger and better things.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That makes no sense to put the name for 62k on ebay to try to entice people when you arent even sure about 73k. Its not like 62k is an amount that is going to entice people for name that isnt even close to a 73k name. Put the name for 1k and that might not even entice people. I doubt you even have an offer for 73k and you are just using this forum to try and hype up the name. You already own the other extensions of azam so it wouldnt matter about being attached to a name that isnt even worth 1/100 of the value of the 73k offer you say you have.

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He wont get 6,200 for the name

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's a clown. Either he's a clown who won't take a ridiculously high offer for a so-so name or he's a clown who is pulling our chains. I'm guessing the latter. :brick:

Been wanting to use that icon since I first saw it. Hope I don't get a warning point for this.

CompareMan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What more does it take to stop a thread. $70k + for .com name that is meaningless in English is sufficiently ridiculous to have ended this 40 posts ago.

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do not think that azam.com is necessarily a low value domain name as some have implied in posts above.

azam.com may be worth more than $73,600 now or in a few years from now to the right person, family, organization, or company.

Maybe someone named Azam (Nadeem or otherwise) could become the next Rockefeller or Trump.

If I owned it, I would sell it for $73,600, but I do not think that Nadeem is stupid or greedy for thinking that the name has a higher value than that; or that it is priceless.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah okay.....just to compare......

there was laib.com on Snapnames that was going for low xxx.......few days ago.....I guess I missed a bargain.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the comments that have been kind, but some of you guys are too much. Why being cynical and spiteful to somebody who may be about to have a lucky break for once in his life?

I have been running businesses since I was 15 years old and don't think I've ever had what I would define as a "lucky break". As you entrepreneurs know more than anyone, running a business and making money is extremely hard. We all shed a lot of sweat and luck is a rare commodity. Just like many of you, I've struggled hard over the years, working my way up from earning $1.40 an hour for years stacking shelves in a supermarket.

I've had what I thought were prime domain names that nobody would even pay $10 for. Truth to be told, I've made little from domain names until now. Now, for once in my life, I have somebody interested and willing to offer a decent amount for one of the ones I own, why are you so cynical? I'm not a crook: if any of you do business in the UK, I challenge you to mention my name to your contacts and see what they say. My reputation in the UK online business environment is second-to-none. My company runs a network of 70 websites and we provide consultation to countless others. I regularly consult blue chip companies and get paid huge amounts of money - I never advertise for customers and they contact me because of my reputation, because they have witnessed me launch massively successful online ventures time and time again in the last eight years. I'm not saying that to beat my own drum, but to say that I'm a "clown" and such like is not right. Let's please lay off the insults on these professional forums.

I will not post again in this thread as I think this is all getting silly and spiteful. I have always tried to rise above mud-slinging and should probably not have even even posted this to responded to above attacks. This thread has drifted away from becoming professional and business-like, and I don't see any benefit for any of us in it being continued.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating and we'll see what I make of azam.com, whether I keep it or sell it. Agreed? My past record speaks for itself and for the first time ever online, I'll say a couple of sentences so you may understand that I am an ambitious person: 14 years ago when I came to London, I didn't have a penny to my name, I was homeless for my first few days and had to sleep in train stations and gardens. Now I live in a property in an area where my neighbours are multi-millionaires and run a network of 70 successful websites. I am not desperate to sell any of my domain names or assets, because I have always been willing to sacrifice short-term gains for long-term profitability, equity appreciation, and brands I can take forward. I have more than enough money to live off, at the age of 34, and have no need to sell anything. So I can't be the "clown" that somebody is accusing me of being.

Thank you for the feedback and advice once again.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the offer for 73K is real I`m going to buy 10,000 4 letters.com no matter what or I will go MISSIONARY.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:tape2: maybe close the thread ?

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Emotion is worthless in business. Save it for your personal life.
I've met many people who buy or sell based on their emotions. And almost all of them live with regret.

Does a farmer raise his prize chickens only to fall in love with them and decide not to sell them off at the market, even for 100 times their value?

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a sales thread. Please reply with appropriate comments.

Please read membership rules of DNF.

Thread closed. ~Wired

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom