• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Babyseat.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
Babyseat.biz

I think this is the best .biz I got.

Do you think it it worth more than 1000+ ??

Please Appraisals , Thanks

kam.
 
Anybody can help me to Appraisals?
Thanks
 
.BIZ isn't a super strong extension. This term seems to only be used significantly in the .com, .net, and .fr extensions. My view is about $100.
 
.BIZ may not be the strongest TLD at this point - However your name, BABYSEAT has very strong generic key words. All major TLDs are taken.
OVT is over 2500 for 7/2006. I would say that the domain is in the $1k -$2.5k range for a end user - maybe half of that for a reseller.
 
I actually agree with above poster. Wouldn't say 2.5k enduser, but you should be able to get 1-1.5k for it.

If I remember correctly, advertisers pay good money for "babyseat" keywords
 
you should be able to get 1-1.5k for it.

Would you pay that much for it?
Say.. the domain was $750.. would you buy it? You can sell it for $1500 and make a profit of $750

I value it at $75 or maybe even less.

There are still alot of strong keywords + .biz left
 
$20. There are better names still available to register in .biz.
 
Low xx. .biz and OVT 2500 isn't that impressive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom