Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Ban MrsJello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ban MrsJello

Reason - Domain Theft

Yes or No admin so I can move on

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He has been active no later than yesterday. Why doesn't he respond ?

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are not banning anyone.

Please try and contact MrsJello and the two of you work this out.

Thank you!

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have to say Adam... as annoying as this kid is, he has a point.
He has shown you clear evidence of an intentional sale and clear evidence of the seller's remorse resulting in a rather sneaky and forced reversal... and no resolution.

You're "just work it out between yourselves" response is not what I'd have expected at all. He has been asking for your help with doing just that from the beginning.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're "just work it out between yourselves" response is not what I'd have expected at all. He has been asking for your help with doing just that from the beginning.

When I know it is reputable users, I tend to let them deal with it outside the forum and I do not get involved.

-=DCG=-

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not cool, not cool at all.

Can you tell us why this case involving the multi-millionaire mrsjello is being treated differently from all other similar cases on here?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

When I know it is reputable users, I tend to let them deal with it outside the forum and I do not get involved.

-=DCG=-

Reputation is the thing - as forum users I believe we want to know who has a good reputation and who hasn't.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
reputable user???????

http://www.dnforum.com/f485/wtf-rude-spam-domainspa-im-not-even-customer-thread-290836.html

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I love this quote from raider in 2008

"JThe person your dealing with at DomainSpa is Igal Lichtman, AKA Mrsjello, a DNF member.

This sounds exactly like him. Be thankfull that you haven't gotten ripped off by him yet, Where he doesn't like your traffic, keeps your money and tells you to f**k off."

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

-=DCG=-

Poor decision but you are the boss here ... this brings into disripute the whole system of selling and buying names through DNF it also makes the former easy way of pushing sold names to a buyers account via the Enom push system something of a joke that is no longer a trustworthy way to do business even with reputable members ... full transfer and escrow are the only way to play it safe .. seems to be that the old saying comes into it's own here ... there are rules and codes of conduct for some but not for others ... and i can assure you that i am un-biased here i have no association or business with either mrsjello or toomanydomains .. my concern is the collateral damage that has been inflicted upon the Enom push system ...

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Flashback to 2008 for another quote from Raider I love

"Igal was outed on Ricks board?.... I give Rick credit again for recognizing what others dont.... When your on the receiving end, your opinion of Igal will quickly change, Where he threatens, curses, closes your account and keep your revenue."

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

There are people that curse and lie and back out of deals and this and that...

THEN there is the bottom of the barrel right above child molestors and that is THIEVES - and that is what MrsJello is AS CLEARLY PROVEN

I dont get it. Have people shook his hand once or twice at a conference and feel the need to stick up for him.

I have stories here I haven't even mentioned on here.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good catch amer. very clever.

I can only say do not get MrsJello mad at you...period.

Trader here is the thing...

I look between my legs and there is something there. With some others you got to wonder.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trader here is the thing...

I look between my legs and there is something there. With some others you got to wonder.

lol

but such a true statement

too many members seem to have loss their balls or never had any to begin with

or they spend their time holding onto someone else's.

confrontation is a mutha, ain't it

we hope all goes well

imo...

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without reading through the 497 threads about this issue, Did you get your money back for the domain?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I almost bought that exact same domain myself. If it were not for the fact I got pulled away from the computer it would have been me in the same situation. I would only be happy if I had the domain I rightfully paid for and had already received in good faith. Anything short of that should not be tolerated on DNF or any domain forum for that matter.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I almost bought that exact same domain myself. If it were not for the fact I got pulled away from the computer it would have been me in the same situation. I would only be happy if I had the domain I rightfully paid for and had already received in good faith. Anything short of that should not be tolerated on DNF or any domain forum for that matter.

Deals go bad all the time in any and all aspects of business. People change there mind, make mistakes, whatever the case may be, it happens. If I wanted someone banned everytime they backed out of a deal or changed there mind on this forum, dnf would have about 400 less members. Welcome to life!

Anyways, i realize this is a little different circumstance since the domain was pushed over to his account and then removed by enom .. but again .. some guys have more pull than others. Im sure he has a failry heavy influence over Enom owning probably 20 to 30% of the domains registered there. Either way, it is what it is unfortunately. Enom probably allows him a few more "mistakes" than the normal Joe.

Bottom line, my question is .. did he get his money back or not?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Junior Ive had 1000 deals go bad.

This is the 1st time Ive been stolen from.

You better go read those 497 threads if you want to be worthy of a response.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

What we have here is a clear crook and that is really the only thing that is important.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Junior huh? Just answer the question or quit your neverending pissing & moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators