Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"Bargain bin" section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All domainers have or have had that domain (or several!) that makes them think "what was I thinking?".

The name is not near expiry, and the domainer wants to get rid of it. Knows someone else can make better use of it.

I'm suggesting a section in which all domain names are $5 or under, so that we can liquidate our portfolios of names we know we'll never sell for more, and those who can do something with them acquire them at a low cost, making their investment less risky.

thoughts?

Upvote 0

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its a great idea. But maybe $10 or under. At least registration price haha.

Domain Summit 2024

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of a "domain lot" section .. maybe at least 25-50 domains and they are only to be sold as a lot

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain for Sale - ( Domains Dropping Soon - Names within 30 days to Expiration ) - All names $20 BIN

Post names about to drop or that you do NOT wish to renew - All names $20 BIN, one persons junk could be another persons gold.
http://www.dnforum.com/f550/

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

That's for expiring names. When this came to mind, that was definitely the section that I felt came closest to what I was thinking of... but not every name we want to get rid of is about to expire, and adding the reg fee for renewal is an added cost from the buyer's perspective. If the name still has time on it, then all a buyer pays until expiry is what they paid for the name, which in this case, is a very small amount of money.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should just rename that section "Name Liquidation - Names under $20"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom