Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Beach2Reach.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

If you close your eyes, you already can hear the sea, and enjoy your cocktail under the sun with a nice girl near the coconut tree ...

Domain summit 2024

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
don't reg a name for it's looks...domains that rhyme and have the numeral 2 in them rarely pay off

no value on this domainâ„¢

F

Frenchie

Travel Agents & Co need Beach2Reach.com, because people want to reach the beach

zero returns on google for "beach 2 reach", hard to see why anyone would choose to brand into something like this.

i do think that the language barrier is causing you problems frenchie, so maybe choosing domains where you can see the term is popular (whilst looking at its context) would help.

F

Frenchie

Thanks for the advice safesys, but do'nt be surprised about the bad return on engines : it's only because the domain does'nt yet exist. With time and money, I can reference and positionate ANY doma

F

Frenchie

Thanks for the advice safesys, but do'nt be surprised about the bad return on engines : it's only because the domain Beach2Reach.com does'nt yet exist. After creating a site, with time and money, I can reference and positionate ANY domain name at least on the first page of all search engines : that's only mechanics, nothing to do with the REAL value (potential) of a domain name. A domain name get its real value when PEOPLE (real persons) remember it and type it. Engines scores is fully artificial and volatile.

i wasn't talking about returns for the domain frenchie, rather returns for the term itself.

Inherent value comes from recognition.

F

Frenchie

safesys, you are very kind, but when I type "beach reach" on Google, i get 936, 000 sites. How much would be enough for you?

your domain has a "2" in the middle, do a search for "beach 2 reach" or "beach2reach" otherwise its irrelevant.

btw beachreach.com wouldn't be a great domain imo either - it gets good google numbers because of context in the same way "of the following" gets over 4 mill returns but has no value

btw, you seem to be using google wrong.

"beach reach" only gets 695 pages

you have to put the term inside of quotes (") for it to search the exact term otherwise it just searches for pages with beach and reach in them rather than the term itself.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Frenchie ... Safesys is trying to help you. In my opinion, most of the names you keep posting on this board are worthless. Put some more thought and investigation into names BEFORE you register them. Many here .. should take the same advice.

I wish you luck.

F

Frenchie

Do you mean the wise way would be first to look on Overture (or other similar tool) what "natural" score already exists for the name (or combination) I could want.

Or even, to register a name from Overture score (for instance, when typing "wine" on Overture, I get 731,275 searches in June, with sub-repartitions for associations of "win" with f.i. accessory",...with "rack",etc...). And for every 2 words combination (I suppose all "one word" are already tacken), I go down, looking in Whois first available combination-name to register it ? Is that the way "professionals" do it here ? (but in that case, is it better f.i. winerack.com or wine-rack.com ?

But if so, what's then the breakevenpoint to register it (I mean the number of searchs equlibrating and thus justifying to disburse the registration fee) ? Is it 1,000 searches, 100 searches or 10,... ?

Thanks.

ov and google are just tools - you need to interpret the results for each domain you are looking for rather than just take them as they stand.

if it gets good results on ov (several thousand search per month ideally) and is a common term in google for the exact term and the context it is used in is commercial then you stand more chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators