Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Best/Cheapest .com registrar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

get your domain for 7.9$ per year even u can trans fer for the same amount..... but the payment will not be through credit card... if you want to buy domain paying through credit card then the amount will be $8.49 per year... get it fast transfer it fast...

check out http://alfeeherbalcure.com

www.herbalcureinc.com

The registrar I use is www.registerfly.com

Domains are $9.99, and I've found the customer service to be very good.

They seem to be constantly adding new features, and look like they're focused on the long-term.

Miles

P.S. I have no affiliation with this site other than being a regular customer.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNbuy

DNbuy understands that it is not in their long term benefit to ignore, deprive or otherwise be unco-operative with their customers.
We hope you give us the opportunity to prove it to each and every one of you.

I needed some help with a reseller-to-reseller account transfer and dnbuy.com was positively helpful. DnBuy was one of the parties, I was the other. The transaction was completed in less than 24 hours and JIm wrote to me several times during.

IN my experience, Jim has kept his promise as a cooperative peer-member of this professional board.

I am not affiliated with DnBuy in any way other than having seen the posts on this board.

Cheers

Lazycash

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're only going to be using the forwarding and email, then go with one of these cheap $8 ones and forward your dns to mydomain. I have dozens of domains with them and their forwarding rocks.

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For cheap domain names and good support, you can also check out Premier World's domain services. :)

See my signature.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of a reliable registrar that offers the following with registration:

+ Free Url forwarding and masking.
+ A free space for a web site of at least a few pages.
+ A free email account, or at least email forwarding.

Thanks in advance!

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Manic
Can anyone tell me the name of a reliable registrar that offers the following with registration:

+ Free Url forwarding and masking.
+ A free space for a web site of at least a few pages.
+ A free email account, or at least email forwarding.

Thanks in advance!
I should have added: All without advertising inserted!

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got most my domains at www.000domains.com. I really like it there. Domains are $13.50/year. I guess I could go somewhere else to get them cheaper, but so far I like them. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars to support them.

I got a few domains at registerfly.com, but I don't plan on registering anymore there. Takes forever to log into their site and change stuff. Plus I've had a few problems with them and their expirefish.

I got a couple at NameScout.com and NamesBeyond.com, but the only reason for that is because its what Snapnames used.

Overall, I will continue to use 000domains.com and I recommend using them.

RMF

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how I will do this without advertising but I will try to stick only to the facts.

DNbuy.com

Free URL forwarding
Free e-mail forwarding
Free URL masking

$8.97/year

No hidden fees of any kind and renewals are the same price as the registrations. People say our support is above average.

I hope I did that in the most non-hype way possible:D

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Jim,
I have looked at your site before, and am considering it.
But, I'm not sure how comfortable I'll feel registering with you while you have a similar problem in not being able to differentiate regular .TV names from "premium" names. If you can do something about this problem I don't see what would stop me registering there.
Also, I've heard that with some registrars advertising is inserted in forwards, emails, etc. Does your site do this?
Manic

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Manic.

I understand your concerns. The .tv registry is definitely unique among registries. Whenever anyone asks us about a .tv name we usually defer them to the www.tv site as they have decided that pricing for their "premium" names will be set on a case by case basis. If I may offer some advice?

Stay away from .tv names. Their registry is often down for days at a time whcih prevents people from registering domains through them. If they can't keep their registration functions up on a consistent basis, it makes one wonder what type of downtime you would experience with your website.

Dnbuy owns the .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz and even .us version of their name but will not be buying dnbuy.tv. Although we obviously want people to register as many names as possible through http://www.dnbuy.com, we realy are not interested in promoting.tv registrations.

I hope you do well!

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Manic.

I forgot to mention that we do not insert advertising of any kind in any of the free services we offer.

Thank you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators