• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bestiality.de

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
Bestiality.de



recently acquired, please kindly review :)
 
It probably gets traffic I am guessing but you will have trouble doing anything with it. Most places won't let you park it, nor let you put their ads on it if you develop it. I know, I just sold three similar .us domains after having them booted from two parking companies in one week.

value is low unless you can do something with the traffic.
 
thanks for your views.

My train of thought is that it is a generic porn word (kind of like sex.de , porn.de ...etc)

on dnjournal, I think it mentioned that .de the most used international extension used (even ahead of .co.uk).
 
true that .de is the second most used, but you would need a german word to make the domain valuable, unless its an "multi cultural" word such as jobs, fun, events etc..
 
i have done a dictionary search, "bestiality" is the same in both English and German :)
 
ah... you are right. But most German people probably know English word bestiality..
 
i dont think most germans dont even know the german word or what it means
 
I think that most Germans know it, but see no reason why anybody would use the English translation for the word Bestialität in combination with .de.
As stated, it´s not a globally used term, therefore I can see no value for it.
 
I also registered Bestialitat.de
now it makes a pair :)
 
Confirm what?

The word is Bestialität

not Bestialitat.
 
I know. But they wouldn't type in " ä " in URLs normally, would they?
 
fortunately, a non-German citizen can not register a .de domain, so Sedo cancelled the transaction and refunded me the money :)

(kind of fortunate for me since I found out that 'bestiality' is not a German word after I bought it :) )
 
You can always register the IDN version which is available in .com

xn--bestialitt-y5a.com (bestialität.com): Available
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom