• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Bill Karamouzis CIRA Election Bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Kara

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone, Im running for CIRA 2013 board election and thought this would be a good place to post about it.

I've been a developer for most of my life and always watched CIRA from the sidelines. I think they have done an good job thus far but there are areas I've been critical of them in the past. This year, rather then complain I thought I'd try my best to get elected and try and improve the areas I felt need changing.

I've written a lengthly statement which I assume they are going to post online shortly. However you can also find it here if you are interested:

http://www.fpsnetworks.com/documents/bill-karamouzis-election-statement.pdf

Being on any board is a big commitment, I feel I can be a positive influence and would be really happy to hear what fellow domainers think of my application.
 
you have my vote Bill
 
Just cast my vote, hope you get elected

~
 
Just finished casting my vote buddy, good luck!

T
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom