• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Blackmailed.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
6
Blackmailed.com

968,000 results for the term on Google.
 
Quite a nice one ;) Could be used by a lawyer for victims of blackmail? Difficult to put a price on it, but I'd say at least mid $xxx +
 
Thanks Paketed, probably one for development as I dont see any wholesale value in this one; only end user.

I was thinking about a confessions site.
 
Nice Domain:)
up to high $xxx undeveloped
 
I think you better develop it yourself, hard to see an enduser for blackmailed...

However, as a generic + novelty reasons, I think you can probably ask for mid XXX when you list it for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom