Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed Bo.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belal.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Surprised nobody said BO as in Body Odor:) In that context it makes BO.net a generic domain name...Right? A Deodorant company can build a Content Site around BO (Body Odor) to market their products? Find examples online of other companies using generic domains and content to market their products or businesses. Their are many out there. An appraisal is difficult for me because I very much don't like .NET's,.. if you got XXXXX I'd be happy for you.

Domain Summit 2024

barrysanders

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I could get $10k net I would sell it. There's been quite a few LL.net that have sold in past year. I think average price was in the $7-10k range. Of course you will have outliers, but those are the outliers. If you're going to hold it until the cows come home then I'd shoot for $25k.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At the workplace, BO = Business Objects ;)

dictionaryof

Longtime DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man... That name stinks.

(Get it? BO? Stinks? Couldn't resist.)

KING

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain is nice I would pay $5,000 to $10,000 if I was looking to invest in a 2 letter .net, However if I was selling it I would not accept anything under $35,000.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I owned it, and was not in need of cash urgently, nothing under $75K.

You would be looking at perhaps decades to never if that was your honest opinion. I know of only 1 LL .net sale at $75k+, could there have been one, likely just 1 higher, maybe.

I sold many LL net org and com, owned many great LL words in .net and best sale was $50k at the high times 6 years ago.

This is where greed is NOT good, a better plan for a professional or well oiled domain flipping guy/gal would be take the sub $20k and turn that into $75k inside a year. Because if you are a REAL domainer and invest $XXXX a year and cannot see $XXXXX returns or $XXXXX a year in investments and not see $XXXXXX return(s), you are doing it wrong.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all real and unreal domainers have different strategies, all working well for the individual

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
all real and unreal domainers have different strategies, all working well for the individual

Gerry, holding out for no less than $75k for bo.net is indeed a strategy, one in which will lead to never selling it.

When it comes to domaining and giving advice Gerry I will not lie to anyone, sugar coat it or try to be PC about it.

Bo.net reseller is not worth $20k to an educated buyer here at dnf (end user yes of course it is), holding out for $75k will lead to nothing fast...errr long, not even to an end user. That is the truth, it ain't as sweet as some may have hoped for and yep I am being blunt here. Sold my fair share of LL com/net/org from $10k to hundreds of thousands of dollars, I tell the truth Gerry because I have experience and know the market through risking my own funds. It isn't a guess or what I think or feel based on emotion.

In saying that a stupid domainer may step up this week and pay $20k or better yet maybe he should just never sell unless he gets $75k minimum, great strategies for someone who may never need cash. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom