Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed bobsaget.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeroenp

bobsaget.com

plz appraise ;)

overture is showing good results

Domain summit 2024

Ummm not sure. He's not a hot actor anymore, and he could sue at any time to get this domain.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's a really decent guy, his sister died of scleroderma, and he gives a tremendous amount of time and energy to helping people with less than him. In short, he's had a rough time along with his celebrity, and still manages to help other people.

You could be just like him, instead of being a squatter, and give him his name back (if he wants it).

That's what I think it's "worth".

J

jeroenp

yeah sure but how am i supposed to contact him? $100 is a good deal!

I know it's a bad example of a precedent, but Sting and Springsteen sued to get Sting.com and BruceSpringsteen.com respectively, and they both lost. Especially the case with Bruce gained a lot of publicity.

J

jeroenp

haha that's all in the usa not here in belgium lol
worst thing could happen is hi jacking ;)

J

jeroenp

Do you know judge judy?

if you got her domain name
she would be very angry

loooooooooooooooooooolll

:D

Send her some Leonidas chocolates then with a card saying "I own your web site".

LOL

I thought you meant DD.com

Of course you were referring to DeletedDomains.com :D

Hey check out this:
ihatebobsaget.com (DELETED on 03-22-02)

By the way, these are not the latest deletions. For example, there are 2 3-letter dot coms that were deleted today. Guess what, I registered 14 :D

Koreans and Chinese are good at this..they flood the WHOIS servers with thousands of requests.

With me, it's just pure luck :D

Using the WHOIS for deleted domains is pretty pointless as its batch updated once a day and the update time has nothing to do with when domains are deleted whatsoever, so a domain can sit deleted for hours before you will see it in the WHOIS as being available or registered to someone else.

Having said that, if its a good domain name it will be snapped up within fractions of a second of deletion.

J

jeroenp

Zone files is that a program or service?
Can i have the url please?

Originally posted by jeroenp
Zone files is that a program or service?
Can i have the url please?

The Zone files are the domain lists operated by Verisign Registry - they contain a list of domains and their namservers.

To find domains that will drop you have to diff the current zone file with a previous zone file and look for domains that appear on the previous but not the current.

The files are huge - when I used to do this manually it took 3 days on a dedicated server just to spit the list out.

J

jeroenp

you said it was expired yesterday and ya wanted to register it
BUT i haven't used a program for this dude
i just taught of him in my mind and checked the popularity and stuff and i said why the fuck not :laugh:

what a coinsidence (this word is too difficult to type) :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators