Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BODIS is in bed with spammers and thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

cee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it sounds like these 'affiliate programs' are banging cards, charging people for free trials, etc. i'm not sure how they get away with it but most likely will only be a matter of time before the ftc gets involved.

I don't know what they do, but from what I read on this thread, Bodis is going to be filling their CPA network with a larger set of affiliates with respectable companies like Netflix and StateFarm. So I expect that once all the kinks are worked out, this CPA network is going to continue performing very well for me and Bodis users. I'm excited for the change. Domain parking has been stagnant for long enough.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can we all just be friends? Everyone has their own opinions. We should all keep it to ourselves.

If you are a client of Bodis and don't like something, such as an advertiser, simply bring it up to me and I'll turn it off on your account or post some suggestive and constructive criticism here. Please stop all the bashing. If you want to bash me or Bodis - fine PM me or make a thread just for that.

Two members fighting it out in a company thread won't end well for anyone.

I like everyone here, whether it is someone that is supporting us or someone that has a negative comment. I like everyone, am listening to everyone, and I think it should stay that way - let's not have everyone fight between themselves.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why people which don't like the newly added moentization function of bodis simply park with another provider. bodis does well for us and things get done there alot faster than with most of the other companies.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please be professional and no personal attack.
If you do have problem with a member, you two can take it in PM as other members do not want to see the problems between you two.
So please do it in PM and remember to close the door too!

joe9859

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think OP is taking it a bit far with these outrageous claims. It seems OP is more or less taking out frustrations on bodis due the negative aftermath of signing up at one of these sites than the fact that these ads exist in the network. Just a thought, I might be wrong.

From my experience, Bodis has not only been the best revenue generating parking service, but also has the quickest customer service in the industry that actually reads and responds appropriately to inquiries. I don't think there was any malice intent but possibly a slight lapse in judgment while trying to maintain the competitive lead in the industry.

BTW I also have noticed a huge increase in revenue this week - can't wait for the new updates on Monday. Also Matt, if you haven't replied yet, can you check your email?

irongloves

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like Bodis as you can see from a previous thread I opened on this forum.

I've read they have an 80% revenue share on ppc. Is it true?

Is it possible to know also what is the revenue share on CPA offers?

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

The revenue share of the user account is same across the board. So if it is 80% then 80% for PPC, CPA, and anything else we integrate in the future.

PS
Have not forgotten about the opt out. It is already developed and integrated, we just have to push to production. Any day.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's sort of hard to pick and choose what looks good for our clients. Many people have different views on what is ethical and what isn't.

Now you started talking rubbish. The OP's credit card was charged unauthorised. How can you justify that and claim it is compliant with law? What kind of crap service are you providing? You better sort this out and stop talking useless crap.

I get very annoyed with people who provide a service and create such a terrible experience for their users. You should apologise, then get rid of that scam and then try to make it up to the OP who has suffered because of your low ethics and scammy business practices.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all long for those days of regular $2, $5, $7, $10, $13, $16 clicks.

Been a year or more I have seen this at Sedo.

Saw it once at Parked but they took it back.

Well, I am getting them at bodis.

bodis.jpg

Plus, I am in escrow right now with a name that the initial contact came via bodis.

Bodis has no fees for domain sales.

This is a first for me and a very $weet first.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
(not just about this thread... but in general)

Just a question...
If you're not happy with a company why stay there?

Action speaks louder than words
JMO :yo:

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now you started talking rubbish. The OP's credit card was charged unauthorised. How can you justify that and claim it is compliant with law? What kind of crap service are you providing? You better sort this out and stop talking useless crap.

I get very annoyed with people who provide a service and create such a terrible experience for their users. You should apologise, then get rid of that scam and then try to make it up to the OP who has suffered because of your low ethics and scammy business practices.

What do you mean by unauthorized?

The OP didn't get charged by Bodis. OP went to a parked page and was redirected to some advertisers and filled out forms with credit card information. I don't know what the OP filled out once he leaves the Bodis site/Bodis parked domains.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I would not believe a word, NOT a word the OP is posting in this thread... It was my mistake for not realizing the OP was a LIAR before making my first post, and I want to apologize to Matt personally if I agreed with the OP in anyway.

He is a proven LIAR,. he has been posting outright LIES and Slander against me for the past week, and what's he's doing here with Matt by calling him a scammer is slanderous to say the least.

Spreading LIES and Slander on this Forum is what the OP does best, I ask that everyone in this thread NOT believe a word he is saying.

He cant be trusted.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder, why do we bother listening to the domainer who hasn't done a deal in many years, and when she did do those they were in the $1 to $3 range.

And on the political front the person is an ilegal extranjero from the junta family suppressing poor folks and stealing their pesos. :?:

LMAO!!!

I'll tell you what LIAR, you show me ONE sales transaction I've done for $1 to $3 (just one) and I promise to leave the forum... Or easier yet, you show me one transaction where I sold a name for $100 or less ON or OFF the Forum and I'll not only leave here, I'll volunteer to get Obama re-elected in 2012.

If you lose, all you have to do is admit to all of us your a lying racist piece of shit and resign your membership.. Do we have a deal?.

--------------

Looky what I found;

I bought a package of 10 names for $2.50 from one of those idn regulars, and it turned out that they weren't worth even that much. Had to drop them all.

He buys 10 names for .25 a piece and he's b*tching about it...

****ing hilarious.

laughing-smiley-007.gif

Me thinks those $1 to $3 range transactions he's talking about are his..

Bottom feeder

Last edited:

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Should the OP even have been clicking his own parked page?

And Matt is right, what action a person does after he clicks and visits and advertiser is none of Bodis' concern.

A lot of ads on google lead to ponzi schemes / mlm schemes / traffic funnels etc, good luck getting Google to even allow you to opt out of such ads, let alone ask for a refund on what you paid at the advertiser's site.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Should the OP even have been clicking his own parked page?

And Matt is right, what action a person does after he clicks and visits and advertiser is none of Bodis' concern.

Agree, I wouldn't doubt it for a minute if he was clicking on his own ads, I mean what is he doing on his own parked page anyway clicking on anything?

I think Matt really needs to looks into his account and check for possible CLICK FRAUD.

And his story about charging his credit card is very likely a LIE too... He thought if he invented a story about his credit card, he could shout "SCAMMER"

And notice he didn't say a word about backing up his other LIE about me dealing in $1-3$ transactions for which I never did.

And claiming I'm an illegal immigrant, that's an even bigger LIE for which he's going to pay for, legally.... He just hasn't gotten the papers yet.

His credibility on this forum is almost ZERO...... I ask that anyone dealing with this guy be VERY VERY CAREFUL.

Biggest lying sack of sh*t we have on this forum.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:lol:

I love it... Keep burying yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators