• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed BoxingHistory.info - 3575 OVT!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lpxxfaintxx

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I had this domain for quite a while now, but I never really got to research it's value. The OVT for "Boxing History" is 3575, and there are over 170,000 google pages for "Boxing history"

Can I get some appraisals? Thanks :)
 
Er, can you please explain why?

I've recieved a $50 offer at S*tepoint...
 
Because 3000 is not the most impressive overture score. Boxing is very popular, but Boxing History isn't as much. The .com would've faired much better. A name like this needs the .com extension, but you still have the second best ext. for this name imo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom