• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed bqf.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krackle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Any ideas on what it's worth?

Thank you
 
Really depends on how quickly you want to move it...

I'd say 300-400 for a quicker sale.

Or 1000+ waiting for the right buyer (could be a while).
 
usually 3letter ,nets go for 600-1500, yours has the letter Q in there which is not very beneficial and you dont have any vowels in there either, so I would say its at the lower end of this range
 
To those who posted an appriaisal of bqf.net... what factors make this name more/less valuable than other LLL.net names? For instance, if LLL was a dictionary word, I imagine that would influence your appraisal. What if it was not a dictionary word, but pronounable? Are certain letters, like Q, J, X, Z, less valuable (i.e. value of letter in domain name = 1 / value of letter in scrabble)?
 
domainh -- you read my mind :-) Thanks for the explanation.
 
usually 3letter ,nets go for 600-1500, yours has the letter Q in there which is not very beneficial and you dont have any vowels in there either, so I would say its at the lower end of this range
I must say, it's been awhile since I've seen a 3-letter .net go for $600. Even with less valuable letters like q.

I'd say this could bring in around 1000, atm. Lot of quality 3l .net's going for 1100-1200+ these days.

Good luck with it
 
A whole heap of 3 letter nets went off on this board and others, sub $500 about 4-5 weeks ago

I must say, it's been awhile since I've seen a 3-letter .net go for $600. Even with less valuable letters like q.

I'd say this could bring in around 1000, atm. Lot of quality 3l .net's going for 1100-1200+ these days.

Good luck with it
 
You can definitely find deals in the sub $800 region, but the LLL .net's are definitely heading the way of the LLL .com's 2 years ago - that is, past the $1k mark regardless of letter combinations.

If you're a LLL .net owner now is the time to hold, not sell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom