• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Bra.name

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunroof

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
829
Reaction score
0
I just saw the thread for appraisal on Bra.info, and wondered what everyone would think about the value of Bra.name. I have some ideas I'm working on for development, but I thought it would be interesting to compare and contrast a .name and .info of the same name. Thanks.
 
Not sure if .mobi would be any better either. Only 4-letter TLD that's worth its charsize is .info
 
Actually, I think less than reg fee...If you are trying to resell. .info has much, much more value.

I don't think I would develop with this ext.
 
regfee max... Not much value for .name domains
 
Thanks for all the replies. You guys are probably right that .name is not valuable, but I've got a development idea that I'm going to try. If it works, I'll let you know. If it doesn't, my silence will speak volumes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom