Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

closed Brainmatters.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

For starters, the web site loads at a rate of about 1kb per 5 minutes.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izoot it takes a long time for me as well... might need some fixing :) hope someone else can give you a better answer to your question.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking....The site is not optimized as of yet, its more or less a working template....eventually, I am going to redo the artwork and some of the look... tho it would be great to have some LARGE corp that has a nice budget to buy into it, so I can do it right and get paid at the same time:) Not to mention having a team to do the sales and marketing would be awfully nice.

If you redo the web site, make sure to test it in netscape as well; Dreamweaver - which I assume you are using - is not very friendly towards netscape when it comes down to vertical layout.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yer right I do use dreamweaver, so when I do redo it, I am definately going to do ALOT of testing. I'm hoping to a more dynamic site, get some programers on it and let them deal with the technical issues.

I am a designer and not always as up on the tech stuff ( alot of the time:) ). I want to concentrate on the site content and product/art creation.

I still have to figure what kinda dollars I would settle for if I was to sell the complete project.

Anyhow...back in a few...its 80 and sunny outside, so its time to get outof the studio for a bit. Get a sun tan instead of a monitor tan!

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izoot feel free to PM me if you need any help with the testing :)

P

President Gringo

site loads up ok for me, but there again i got ADSL :)

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys....Ya its not too bad now...but its heavy graphically for those that don't have cable or dsl...I have to keep everyone in mind for the final site....I want everyone there dialup or braodband:)

and Omni..thanks I will definately ask:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom