Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Bulk Logo Tools?

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any tool that allows for getting logos done in bulk? It can be paid.

I'm looking to move the majority of my domain portfolio over to SquadHelp and want to use Standard Listings for most of these domains. You can upload your own logos.

I don't have design skills and even if I did it would be too time consuming. Also can't pay a designer to do hundreds of logos as that isn't cost effective.

Anyone know of a good paid tool for this?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if you find one, let us know.

namecheap has a free logo maker tool to play with
Namecheap

a member here Tippy, did a logo for greenfriendly.com some years ago
but don't know if they are still designing.
there are some good low cost designers on np too

imo...

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if you find one, let us know.

namecheap has a free logo maker tool to play with
Namecheap

a member here Tippy, did a logo for greenfriendly.com some years ago
but don't know if they are still designing.
there are some good low cost designers on np too

imo...

Thanks @Biggie I'm aware of the NameCheap tool but I still would need to sit down and do it one by one. At least the last time I used it. That would take me weeks lol.

I may just pay SquadHelp to do some of the logos. It is $5 but with Standard Listings it is only a 7.5% commission. Included is retargeting with the domain a logo. So would be worth it ihmo.

Doesn't make sense for all my domain names but seeing how good SH is with the entire platform, I don't see why I should take some time to do logos and get that going for the majority of my portfolio.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought an app called Logo Maker for $22 as it unlocks a ton more cookie cutter designs than the free version as well as allows higher quality exports.

It took me about 30 seconds to design and save the first 512x512 logo and about 2 minutes to finish the rest. I use it to quickly setup a WP site as $10-20 per logo is a bit too much after I found this.

This isn't bulk, but I don't imagine 30 seconds per site is much time to get a fitting design/color scheme over what bulk would do because of the colors and also not understanding which industry to design for (these were IT and Communications, but threw in one Restaurant one which I'm sure you can easily spot).

Edit: I made 5 in IT and 1 in restaurant but just noticed that there's a maximum of 3 uploads. However this goes to show that you can have an easy 6 designs in 2 minutes.

If anyone looking for a quick buck comes by this thread: I could also see someone giving 3-5 designs and 2 revisions on Fiverr, paying this cost off in 6 gigs; delivering above and beyond could top some people's wages as you'd surely get 6 or more orders per day the more popular and quicker you can be. This is how I began domaining (except grey hat SEO jobs for my initial $500 investment, which was just as saturated as this and took longer on an old i3 laptop).

Attachments

• Photo_1615349659768.png
    Photo_1615349659768.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo_1615349627632.png
    Photo_1615349627632.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo_1615350334751.png
    Photo_1615350334751.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 0

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought an app called Logo Maker for $22 as it unlocks a ton more cookie cutter designs than the free version as well as allows higher quality exports.

It took me about 30 seconds to design and save the first 512x512 logo and about 2 minutes to finish the rest. I use it to quickly setup a WP site as $10-20 per logo is a bit too much after I found this.

This isn't bulk, but I don't imagine 30 seconds per site is much time to get a fitting design/color scheme over what bulk would do because of the colors and also not understanding which industry to design for (these were IT and Communications, but threw in one Restaurant one which I'm sure you can easily spot).

Edit: I made 5 in IT and 1 in restaurant but just noticed that there's a maximum of 3 uploads. However this goes to show that you can have an easy 6 designs in 2 minutes.

If anyone looking for a quick buck comes by this thread: I could also see someone giving 3-5 designs and 2 revisions on Fiverr, paying this cost off in 6 gigs; delivering above and beyond could top some people's wages as you'd surely get 6 or more orders per day the more popular and quicker you can be. This is how I began domaining (except grey hat SEO jobs for my initial $500 investment, which was just as saturated as this and took longer on an old i3 laptop).

Thanks for the suggestion.

So it's just an app?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion.

So it's just an app?
Yep.

You can give the free version a spin too. I forgot what exactly the $22 did, but it was worth the upgrade at that time.

If you're not on Android, I'm sure there's an Apple equivalent.

That said, I just wouldn't trust a bulk tool as it would output a lot of random logos to even possibly show a cat and dog for DronePhotography. With this you can select the industry to dial in on a design and then a color scheme to fit a quick WP out of the box them that may only have 5 base colors.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep.

You can give the free version a spin too. I forgot what exactly the $22 did, but it was worth the upgrade at that time.

If you're not on Android, I'm sure there's an Apple equivalent.

That said, I just wouldn't trust a bulk tool as it would output a lot of random logos to even possibly show a cat and dog for DronePhotography. With this you can select the industry to dial in on a design and then a color scheme to fit a quick WP out of the box them that may only have 5 base colors.

Good point on the bulk tool.

I'll buy this and give Canva a try. Need a lot of graphics done for various things.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators