Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I have computers.cd and get 0 interest. Even though overture for computers is over 800,000. I have searched for available .cd names and they are abundantly available. It seems that others here like your name so thats good. IMO BUY.CD has some nice marketing options but overture is minor and would have to be branded. It would take a company to pour money into marketing. Otherwise if you just sell to a reseller I would say $65-$150 maximum. If you find an enduser ready to market and spent money you could get a nice sum.
I have computers.cd and get 0 interest. Even though overture for computers is over 800,000. I have searched for available .cd names and they are abundantly available. It seems that others here like your name so thats good. IMO BUY.CD has some nice marketing options but overture is minor and would have to be branded. It would take a company to pour money into marketing. Otherwise if you just sell to a reseller I would say $65-$150 maximum. If you find an enduser ready to market and spent money you could get a nice sum.
BuyCD com $3,600 Nov 05 GDNX.org
It was on Pool Market placeBidNo said:BuyCD com $3,600 Nov 05 GDNX.org
DNJournal said:At the Global Domain Name Exchange (GDNX), AffiliateDirectory.com located $5,600, OfficeDepo.com deposited $4,101 and BuyCD.com brought $3,600.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.