• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Buy.Cd

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
BUY.CD

All appraisals will be much appreciated...
 
500 or so...imo, nice name
 
Thanks, looking for more opinions.
 
To end user, it is worth at least mid $xxxx.

Good luck.
 
I have computers.cd and get 0 interest. Even though overture for computers is over 800,000. I have searched for available .cd names and they are abundantly available. It seems that others here like your name so thats good. IMO BUY.CD has some nice marketing options but overture is minor and would have to be branded. It would take a company to pour money into marketing. Otherwise if you just sell to a reseller I would say $65-$150 maximum. If you find an enduser ready to market and spent money you could get a nice sum.
 
You got a great Domain.


Just wonder to know have this domain received traffic ??
 
I have computers.cd and get 0 interest. Even though overture for computers is over 800,000. I have searched for available .cd names and they are abundantly available. It seems that others here like your name so thats good. IMO BUY.CD has some nice marketing options but overture is minor and would have to be branded. It would take a company to pour money into marketing. Otherwise if you just sell to a reseller I would say $65-$150 maximum. If you find an enduser ready to market and spent money you could get a nice sum.

agreed
 
I can't see it taking off as a CD shop, too many great com alternatives.

$150
 
I have computers.cd and get 0 interest. Even though overture for computers is over 800,000. I have searched for available .cd names and they are abundantly available. It seems that others here like your name so thats good. IMO BUY.CD has some nice marketing options but overture is minor and would have to be branded. It would take a company to pour money into marketing. Otherwise if you just sell to a reseller I would say $65-$150 maximum. If you find an enduser ready to market and spent money you could get a nice sum.

what .cd stand for ? And where to take one .tv ? I wanna seek it out .
Regards
 
Nice name. Agree it will take branding to make it work but couldn't be much easier than this name. How many of us still type whois.sc rather than domaintools.com? I'm thinking $3-5k minimum and perhaps as much as $10k-15k if (only!) you could find that "motivated buyer".

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
Hotels cd $986 Feb 07 Sedo
Travel cd $2,051 Feb 07 Sedo
Tickets cd $854 Feb 07 Sedo

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
Buy net $45,000 May 06 Moniker/Traffic
Buy biz $4,000 Apr 06 Afternic
CD net $20,000 Oct 06 Moniker/Traffic
CD com $275,000 May 06
BuyCD com $3,600 Nov 05 GDNX.org

My $.02

BidNo
 
I see BUY.CD is at least worth mid XXXX

thats my opinion.

It does look like Buy A CD but Smaller


Good luck

Rami
 
0 -1 million dollars

just one inch...
How to find the end buyer in billions of people
it is just this problem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom