Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BuyDomains secret revealed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have bet a zillion dollars Beatz would not reveal his 'method' to compete with BuyDomains.

After dealing with many others in the past regarding claims they know secret ways to beat the system, they have all let me down. Not one of them would put it in writing, even for money. Be it stock or futures markets trading or domains. Why not?

There are 30 million domains and only 500 of us here. If the secrets are revealed I doubt if more than several of us here would actually try to do it. That would have an insignificant impact on Beatz grabbing expired names, if any effect at all.

Beatz is telling us he knows the top secrets to compete with BuyDomains and UltSearch but wants to keep it all secret. This should not be a military top-secret but somehow it is, oddly even for compensation it will not be revealed.

Perhaps this is because there really is no way the average peron (you and I) can really compete. Isn't it so you need to be a big player and have big bucks to get early access to the registry records, as BuyDomains seems to be doing. Isn't that the real 'secret.'

Domain summit 2024

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The fact is, Beatz, Cartoonz & GMartfin are all "ordinary guys" I suspect. Beatz' initial post really hit the nail on the head.

IMO there are enough posts on the subject on this board alone to put you in with a shout of competing if you have the application, a lot of time and a small bit of cash to invest. Its all there (or most of it) in black & white IF you look hard enough.

However if not then another quote from this thread that really hit the nail on the head - "I look at deleted domains, even those deleted long ago - you'd be suprised what a few hours search can show. I know I will not find GREAT ones but a few gems do exist out there."

Regards

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stouch The fact is, Beatz, Cartoonz & GMartfin are all "ordinary guys" I suspect. Beatz' initial post really hit the nail on the head." Regards

Did he really hit it on the head when he really revealed nothing of any substance? The subject line of his thread starting post is "BuyDomains Secret Revealed!!"

That's an odd post title since Beatz does NOT reveal the secrets, though his subject line says otherwise, and when asked he say's he will not reveal the info, even though offered money for it. :confused:

That's one reason Beatz has been challenged here in that he falsely said the secrets are revealed in his post yet he revealed almost nothing except saying lots of time and work was involved, which we already knew.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great post beatz and good luck to you! I would not mind seeing someone compete with these guys. I think a lot of people would be able to do so today if they had the resources. There are a lot of domain specualators out there with great knowledge (they don't have time for this board :)). But it all comes down to one thing. That is M O N E Y. That is what seperates the boys form the men in the domain market. The more money you have to invest, the higher you will climb in the latter for getting the best domains. I truly hope that you will succeed. But bare in mind that other companies like Snapnames will pop up in the future with improved technology for acquiring domains. And with WLS just around the corner, who knows what's gonna happen. We ain't seen nothing yet...:)

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
++++++++++++ HARD WORK !!! ++++++++++++++++

Cut & pasted from the initial post.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
money is always involved in doing business. business is all about money. if you want to treat the domain game as a business field, you have to invest MONEY.

Sorry, RealNames, but how the **** can you expect to have as high a success rate as BD or Ultimate Search? Do you know how much money invest each month (and have in the past to get to where they are) ??

how much do you invest?

this is business for ****s sake..

eof

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Realnames.
""BuyDomains Secret Revealed!!" "
This line was meant ironically.Or not.
Think about it.
And as far as posting "the technique" goes - no need for additional competitors,at least i don't have to plant them.:)
I already said i'm still looking for potential partners generally speaking - but that means TIME and MONEY to name just 2 factors.
If you feel you could provide something so valuable i could need it, send me an email.
I understand the wish someone would post "how it's done" - all i can say is if you can read between the lines this thread has already given enough information i believe.

"..nothing except saying lots of time and work was involved, which we already knew."

What did i say about the "i can do that too" magic trick effect? ;)

beatz, frankly I think you have absolutely no idea what to do.

You said you are going to invest in something, with someone...

Well, it reminds me of Kramer from Seinfeld show who wanted to to create a pizza place where people would make their own pizza. "It will work Jerry!"

Well, wishful thinking Cosmo.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of their techniques is really quite simple: BD&Ult realize the fact that NetSol has only 40% of the domain market, and therefore other registrars have the majority of domain names.

So when people whine that ‘there hasn’t been a drop lately’, they’re referring to NetSol (the registrar) dropping some of the expired names from its total of 10 million com/net/org names, while they forget or don’t realize that the other registrars are dropping large numbers of names every day from a combined pool of 15 million names.

When NetSol’s monopoly was broken up a few years ago and domain prices rapidly dropped, many of us – myself included – were spurred on by the $7 million sale of business.com et al and in turn started regging masses of domain names so we too could sell them for millions :(

Some had very sizeable portfolios and were badly burned and have simply walked away and let their portfolios delete. Most names in their portfolios are rubbish and deserve to be dropped, but a few in each collection are the rough diamonds that BD&Ult mine for. They probably have their own mining tools for names about to delete, but probably check their results against the industry’s undisputed best, exody.com.

They then learn the deletion schedules of each registrar down to the last second, and I’m guessing they do this by letting a few of their own names drop from each registrar and log the time they pick them up again. Many non-NSI registrars keep the registrant details intact on the whois right up to the second a name is dropped, which limits the number of people who are aware of an imminent deletion.

I say this from experience as a month ago I noticed weightlos.com was about to delete from a CORE registrar in four days time. I was surprised the snap was not taken and grabbed it and sat back to wait for the confirmation e-mail I was confident would eventually arrive.

Using INWW, Ult beat snap to the name. What’s interesting is that Ult was so confident that he didn’t hedge his bets by taking the snap on the name when he had the chance (I’m assuming he knew well before me it was about to drop because I don’t subscribe to any drop lists).

Another example, this time with BD: I was too late to transfer a name away from a non-NSI registrar to a much cheaper one and decided to let it drop and then quickly pick it up manually a few seconds later. I didn’t think many would be interested in the name, let alone know the precise time it would drop. But BD was watchin’ the name and was faster than me. Good luck to them :)

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm astonished that anyone can be whining about the content of the excellent first post that primed the pump for this thread... stop whining and START LEARNING!

The domain industry is a bit like web promotion in that respect... promoting a website so that it ranks well and gets a heap of traffic is easy if you know how and put in the time and effort, but if you don't have a clue where to start it looks like voodoo!

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"beatz, frankly I think you have absolutely no idea what to do"
LOL
You wish.:)
I thought i made it clear i've already begun.Just not finished yet.But that was not the point anyway.Even if i was an old grandma that would do nothing than sitting in a rocking chair and knowing what she's knowing and leave it like that - it's not what i do or don't.Cuz that's MY business.The point is:

It's about what YOU do or don't.Not the others.

Whatever.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
beatz, you are banging your head against the wall..

those who knew there was no easy way to success, simply agree with you. those who are looking for magic formulas, are now 100% sure there are secrets you don't want to reveal..

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HARD WORK.

THAT is the secret.

NOT whining.
NOT begging.
NOT doubting.

HARD WORK

Funny how those that really know who I am also know how I got to where I am. HARD WORK.

For the rest of you, clue in to what Beatz posted - he DID give you the "secret", although since it isn't "black magic" you refuse to see the truth.

No surprise that the same "whiners" from a few months ago are just as clueless today. They are too lazy to do the work.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>How did he do it?
>He paid attention.
>He worked hard.
>He listened to those that were already proven to be winners and ignore those
>shown to be whiners.

It took a couple of good bitchslappings in the AN chatroom by "gp" to get him to see the light, but I'm very pleased that one of my targets has made such excellent progress. Congrats Beatz!

>RealNames, you just don't get it...

That's for REAL.

>Cartoonz as an example is a far larger pain in the A**

I second that, but luckily not in the biblical sense.

>There are 30 million domains and only 500 of us here. If the secrets are
>revealed I doubt if more than several of us here would actually try to do it. That
>would have an insignificant impact on Beatz grabbing expired names, if any
>effect at all.

Tell that to the people affected by that idiot DomainGuru and his "ground breaking" articles.

>Isn't it so you need to be a big player and have big bucks to get early access to
>the registry records, as BuyDomains seems to be doing. Isn't that the real
>'secret.'

Well, you're obviously a LONG WAY from figuring it out.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Beatz; Aren't you the same person who complained about how unfair buydomains/ultsearch was a few months back? And Safesys, said the exact same thing your initial post said in this thread?

Hmmm...
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*copy it down onto secret recipe notebook*, nice post beatz :)

MillerTyme

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hard Work and ***********LOTS OF MONEY**********

And BD and UltSearch arent the only big players, I can think of 3 other prime ones.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And BD and UltSearch arent the only big players, I can think of 3 other prime ones.
Wow dude! You have inside connections to the virtual domain world.
Tubular...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators